Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animanga

Prvi forum o anime i manga ostvarenjima iz Republike Srpske! Pridruzite se zanimljivim anime i manga diskusijama!

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

Delite | 

Grave of the fireflies

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Anchy the anime girl95
Anchy the anime girl95
Admin
Admin

Ženski Svinja
Broj poruka : 693
Datum rođenja : 21.11.1995
Datum upisa : 25.05.2010
Godina : 28

Grave of the fireflies _
PočaljiNaslov: Grave of the fireflies   Grave of the fireflies EmptyUto Jul 20, 2010 6:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Citat :
Synopsis
On the final days of World War II, 14-year-old Seita and his four-year-old sister Setsuko are orphaned after their mother is killed during an air-raid by American forces in Kobe, Japan. After having a falling-out with their aunt, they move into an abandoned bomb shelter. With no surviving relatives and their emergency funds and rations depleted, Seita and Setsuko must struggle to survive their hardships as well as those of their country, which is on the losing end of the war.

Citat :
Information
Type: Movie
Episodes: 1
Aired: Apr 15, 1988
Producers: Studio Ghibli, ADV Films, Central Park Media
Genres: Drama, Historical
Duration: 1 hr. 28 min.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Jel neko gledao? Ja jesam. Mogu reci samo da je jako tuzan anime sa veoma dobrom pricom. Nemojte gledati ako ne zelite da pokvarite raspolozenje.
Ocjena 10/10
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://animanga.forumsr.com

Grave of the fireflies

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Animanga :: Anime :: Filmovi i OVA's-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Besplatan Forum međusobnog pomaganja | Signalizirajte zloupotrebu | Latest discussions