Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animanga

Prvi forum o anime i manga ostvarenjima iz Republike Srpske! Pridruzite se zanimljivim anime i manga diskusijama!

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

Delite | 

Xenosaga: The Animation (ゼノサーガ THE ANIMATION, Zenosāga: Za Animēshon)

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Anchy the anime girl95
Anchy the anime girl95
Admin
Admin

Ženski Svinja
Broj poruka : 693
Datum rođenja : 21.11.1995
Datum upisa : 25.05.2010
Godina : 28

Xenosaga: The Animation (ゼノサーガ THE ANIMATION, Zenosāga: Za Animēshon) _
PočaljiNaslov: Xenosaga: The Animation (ゼノサーガ THE ANIMATION, Zenosāga: Za Animēshon)   Xenosaga: The Animation (ゼノサーガ THE ANIMATION, Zenosāga: Za Animēshon) EmptyPet Maj 28, 2010 6:05 pm

The twelve half-hour episodes cover the length of Xenosaga: Episode I's plot, remaining faithful to the game's content at key moments while significantly changing or removing other portions of the game's narrative. Of note, there exists an entire subplot in the game revolving around a character named Cherenkov, who travels with the main characters until his death on a large gnosis referred to as a Cathedral Ship. In the anime, Cherenkov is killed on the Woglinde towards the very beginning of the story. Conversely, Lt. Virgil, a character that died early on in the game, takes his place. Virgil, in turn, is killed by KOS-MOS in episode nine in a scene that closely mimics the manner in which he was killed in the game.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The series also features an appearance by Jin Uzuki, Shion's brother and a major character in Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Böse. Though Jin is only seen in person in a cameo during the events of Episode I, his appearance and role in the anime is very accurate to the way he is portrayed in Episode II.

Another major difference is the role of the Kirschwassers. While in Episode I they serve in a minor role working for Albedo, the anime focuses on only one. This Kirschwasser was impersonating a 100-series while on the Woglinde in order to escape Albedo, and befriended Shion while on board. When the Woglinde is attacked and nearly destroyed, she is recaptured. Kirschwasser also displays a grudge against MOMO, as the birth of the 100-series prototype resulted in the obsolescence of Kirschwasser and the rest of the 99-series Realians, resulting in her being emotionally abandoned. At the end of the anime Kirschwasser regains her trust in Shion, and after Albedo's defeat, she stays behind on the Proto Merkabah, where she is killed after initiating the self-destruct mechanism. In the game, this action was performed by KOS-MOS, who escapes unharmed.

Episode list

1. 覚醒, "Awakening"
2. 轟沈, Gōchin, "Immediate sinking of a ship"
3. 邂逅, "Chance Meeting"
4. 死地, "Point of Death"
5. 異形, "Fantastic"
6. 投錨, "Dropping Anchor"
7. エンセフェロン, "Encephalon"
8. 記憶, "Memory"
9. 歌声, "Singing Voice"
10. 兵器, "Weapon"
11. 妄執, "Delusion"
12. "KOS-MOS"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pa...? jel iko gledao...? kakvo je vase mishljenje o ovom anime-u itd.?
postavicu link za skidanje u download zoni...
btw meni se dopao anime i mislim da ce se dopasti svima koji vole mechu... prica je super a za animaciju bash ne znam... ukratko preporucujem svima da odgledaju...
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://animanga.forumsr.com

Xenosaga: The Animation (ゼノサーガ THE ANIMATION, Zenosāga: Za Animēshon)

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Animanga :: Anime :: Serije-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Besplatan Forum međusobnog pomaganja | Signalizirajte zloupotrebu | Latest discussions