Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animanga

Prvi forum o anime i manga ostvarenjima iz Republike Srpske! Pridruzite se zanimljivim anime i manga diskusijama!

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

Delite | 

xxxHolic

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Anchy the anime girl95
Anchy the anime girl95
Admin
Admin

Ženski Svinja
Broj poruka : 693
Datum rođenja : 21.11.1995
Datum upisa : 25.05.2010
Godina : 28

xxxHolic _
PočaljiNaslov: xxxHolic   xxxHolic EmptyPet Maj 28, 2010 5:46 pm

[size=150]xxxHolic[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Genre: Fantasy, Magic, Seinen

Citat :
Kimihiro Watanuki is a young boy with a cursed gift. He has the ability to see evil spirits, and somehow they seem attracted to him. One day he meets a mysterious woman who names herself Yuuko. She claims to have the means to end his torment, but she never works for free, and won't help him until he works for her enough to pay for her services. Thus he starts to work in her shop and discovers that in that place, nothing is what it seems.

Based on the hit manga by CLAMP.

[size=150]Gekijouban xxxHOLiC - Manatsu no Yo no Yume[/size]

Genre: Contemporary Fantasy, Fantasy, Seinen

Citat :
Yuko receives a letter from an unknown sender. It is an invitation to an auction. Seven avid collectors were invited to an old mansion. They all admit that they accepted the invitation to complete their collections. They waited for the host, but he does not make an appearance. And one by one the collectors disappear. The strange host and a mysterious girl. A night where odd things happen one after another. What is being auctioned? Who is the host? The cunning and foolish people who are obsessed with “possessions” and the host’s “timeless” passion. What is waiting at the end of this enigmatic series of riddles? And what is the conclusion of the sad love story behind them? Mystery leads to mystery, and reaches the unexpected!

[size=150]xxxHOLiC: Kei[/size]

Genre: Fantasy, Seinen

Citat :
Still working to get his wish complete, Watanuki finds himself into more mess than he can handle when certain facts about his everyday life gets revealed and when he needs to learn the lesson of Yuuko the hard way.

[size=150]xxxHOLiC Shunmuki[/size]

Genre: Fantasy, Seinen

Citat :
A direct sequel to the events on xxxHOLiC - Kei. Two OADs that give a better end to that anime, also with the come to scene of some unnexpected guests. A tribute to all xxxHOLiC & CLAMP fans.

Comment:
Jedan od poznatijih anime i manga serijala, verujem da je svako bar cuo za xxxHolic u nekom kontekstu. Realno malo sam se iznenadila kada su u pitanju podaci koje prezentuje AniDB kada su u pitanju zanrovi, posto sam serijal ima i drame, supernatural i sl. Magija u klasicnom obliku, tipa spellcasting i sl nije zastupljena u animeu, vise je to kao vezano za prisustvo duhova i odredjene predmete kao i mitologiju. Film je inace napravljen pre prve sezone animea ali valja prvo pogledati prvo 1. sezonu anime-a da bi se bolje razumelo. Ako volite Supernatural stvari koje su povezane sa narodnim sujeverjem donekle i mitologijom, ovo je pravi anime za vas
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://animanga.forumsr.com
Oshi
Oshi
Koyakunin

Broj poruka : 80
Datum upisa : 27.05.2010

xxxHolic _
PočaljiNaslov: Re: xxxHolic   xxxHolic EmptyNed Maj 30, 2010 11:20 pm

PTW list
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

xxxHolic

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Animanga :: Anime :: Serije-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Besplatan Forum međusobnog pomaganja | Signalizirajte zloupotrebu | Latest discussions