Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animanga

Prvi forum o anime i manga ostvarenjima iz Republike Srpske! Pridruzite se zanimljivim anime i manga diskusijama!

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

Delite | 

Terminator

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Mr.Manga
Mr.Manga
Admin
Admin

Muški Broj poruka : 422
Datum upisa : 25.05.2010

Terminator _
PočaljiNaslov: Terminator   Terminator EmptyUto Jul 20, 2010 1:05 pm

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (sometimes abbreviated as Terminator: TSCC) is an American science fiction television series that aired on Fox. The show was produced by Bartleby Co., Fox television Sony Pictures Television and C2 Pictures (C2 Pictures was replaced by The Halcyon Company in season two). It is a spin-off from the Terminator series of films. It revolves around the lives of the fictional characters Sarah and John Connor, following the events of Terminator 2: Judgment Day. The series premiered on Sunday, January 13, 2008, on the U.S. television network Fox. Production for the series was provided by Terminator 2 and Terminator 3 producers and C2 Pictures co-presidents, Mario Kassar and Andrew G. Vajna, C2 Senior Vice President James Middleton, David Nutter, and Josh Friedman, who not only served as Executive Producer but also wrote the script for the first two episodes.

The show opened mid-season with a shortened run of nine episodes, January through March 2008. It was the highest-rated new scripted series of the 2007-08 television season[1] and was renewed for a second season,[2] which began on September 8, 2008, and ended April 10, 2009. On May 18, 2009, despite fan efforts,[3] Fox entertainment president Kevin Reilly announced Fox would not renew the show for a third season.[4][5] Bear McCreary said "At the last spotting session, I begged Josh Friedman for the answers to these questions, and he told me enough that I know season 3 would have been our best."[6] Josh Friedman said "Good shows are cancelled every year; smart shows, worthy shows..."

Da li je ko gledao i vase misljenje?
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
PredatoR
PredatoR

Muški Broj poruka : 455
Datum upisa : 28.05.2010

Terminator _
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Terminator   Terminator EmptyNed Avg 08, 2010 10:27 pm

gledao 2-3 epizode nije losa serija Smile
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Terminator

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Animanga :: OFF topic :: TV Serije-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Besplatan Forum međusobnog pomaganja | Signalizirajte zloupotrebu | Latest discussions