Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animanga

Prvi forum o anime i manga ostvarenjima iz Republike Srpske! Pridruzite se zanimljivim anime i manga diskusijama!

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

Delite | 

Japan Raises Pervert Bar Once Again

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Anchy the anime girl95
Anchy the anime girl95
Admin
Admin

Ženski Svinja
Broj poruka : 693
Datum rođenja : 21.11.1995
Datum upisa : 25.05.2010
Godina : 28

Japan Raises Pervert Bar Once Again _
PočaljiNaslov: Japan Raises Pervert Bar Once Again   Japan Raises Pervert Bar Once Again EmptyPon Jun 07, 2010 3:50 pm

Citat :
Do you love meat? No, I mean really love meat? Well, if you’re in Tokyo and have some discretionary Yen burning a hole in your pocket, there’s a specialty restaurant which can help you express that love in ways you never dreamed possible:
Japan Raises Pervert Bar Once Again Cow1
[Tokyo's] bestiality restaurant is being regarded by its nouveau riche patronage … as a decadent practice only possible among the wealthy. [One patron] says she visited the restaurant after being invited there by a well-heeled lawyer… Once the customer feels prepared, they will be presented with the beast of their choice. In the lawyer’s case, it was a sow. “I’d been told what to expect, but when I actually saw what was happening, it was as shocking as you’d imagine it to be,” she said. Once the lawyer had finished porking the pig, the couple returned to the first floor and sat at a table to dine… she was totally shocked when staff members carried in roast pork–made of the same sow the lawyer had earlier been with.
source
wtf ?
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://animanga.forumsr.com
Sonozaki
Sonozaki
Tomokosho

Muški Koza
Broj poruka : 152
Datum rođenja : 01.03.1991
Datum upisa : 03.06.2010
Godina : 33

Japan Raises Pervert Bar Once Again _
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Japan Raises Pervert Bar Once Again   Japan Raises Pervert Bar Once Again EmptyČet Jun 17, 2010 3:16 pm

eheh zanimljivo btw fensi krava xD
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://myanimelist.net/profile/sonozaki_i

Japan Raises Pervert Bar Once Again

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Animanga :: Nippon! :: General nippon chit-chat-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Besplatan Forum međusobnog pomaganja | Signalizirajte zloupotrebu | Latest discussions