Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animanga

Prvi forum o anime i manga ostvarenjima iz Republike Srpske! Pridruzite se zanimljivim anime i manga diskusijama!

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

Delite | 

Angel Feather

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Oshi
Oshi
Koyakunin

Broj poruka : 80
Datum upisa : 27.05.2010

Angel Feather _
PočaljiNaslov: Angel Feather   Angel Feather EmptyUto Jun 01, 2010 3:42 pm

Angel Feather 2790
There were people who had white wings. They were living peacefully in a kingdom far from the human world. However, it began to cast a dark shadow on their peace. There appeared mutants that had black wings. They had magical powers that white wing people didn�t have, and using their power, they began to rule the kingdom. The king and the queen became victims to them, and they were assassinated. The king�s confidant sheltered the prince from the enemy, and he took the prince to human world secretly.

The king had a little brother. He fell in love with a human woman, it was a forbidden love, and he left the kingdom. The black wings aimed at him, too. The brother lost his life to save his wife and newborn twins.
1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Angel Feather

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Animanga :: Animanga downloads :: Anime filmovi, specijali i OVA's-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Besplatan Forum međusobnog pomaganja | Signalizirajte zloupotrebu | Latest discussions