Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animanga

Prvi forum o anime i manga ostvarenjima iz Republike Srpske! Pridruzite se zanimljivim anime i manga diskusijama!

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

Delite | 

Afro Ken

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Oshi
Oshi
Koyakunin

Broj poruka : 80
Datum upisa : 27.05.2010

Afro Ken _
PočaljiNaslov: Afro Ken   Afro Ken EmptyUto Jun 01, 2010 3:23 pm

Afro Ken 5851
Afro Ken (????) is a Japanese character created by the San-X company, which creates other anime-style characters such as Kogepan. He is a dog with a rainbow-coloured afro. He is innocent and blameless and always in a good mood. Afro Ken is always willing to try new things. Afro Ken is attracted to objects that look like he does. His hair changes to look like these things as he gets close to them.

There is an Afro Ken Family Tree with other dog characters who have outrageous names, such as Techno Ken, Funky Ken, Lord Ken, Super Afro Ken, and Normal Ken. Unlike the others, Normal Ken does not have wild hair.

In 2001, Bandai Visual and Sunrise produced a 3DCG OVA adaptation based on the character. The OVA was also broadcast worldwide by the anime satellite television network Animax.

1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Afro Ken

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Animanga :: Animanga downloads :: Anime filmovi, specijali i OVA's-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Besplatan Forum međusobnog pomaganja | Signalizirajte zloupotrebu | Latest discussions