Animanga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animanga

Prvi forum o anime i manga ostvarenjima iz Republike Srpske! Pridruzite se zanimljivim anime i manga diskusijama!

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

Delite | 

Gunsmith Cats

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Oshi
Oshi
Koyakunin

Broj poruka : 80
Datum upisa : 27.05.2010

Gunsmith Cats _
PočaljiNaslov: Gunsmith Cats   Gunsmith Cats EmptyUto Jun 01, 2010 3:22 pm

Girls, guns and grenades! Meet Rally Vincent and Minnie May. By day, they work at the Chicago gun shop that they own. By night (or holidays or week-ends), they moonlight as a pair of bounty hunters called the Gunsmith Cats. Rally is an expert at firearms, being able to judge the condition of a gun with a glance, and being an expert marksman. Minnie May is younger and less disciplined; and has an absolute fascination with explosives. Lots of explosives. Especially big ones. Together, they form an unbeatable team; much to the consternation of the local ATF bureau. Set in the city of Chicago, this action-adventure series features a lot of gunfights, car chases and general mayhem.
1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Gunsmith Cats

Pogledaj prethodnu temu Pogledaj sledeću temu Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Animanga :: Animanga downloads :: Anime filmovi, specijali i OVA's-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Besplatan Forum međusobnog pomaganja | Signalizirajte zloupotrebu | Latest discussions